Subject: good days

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1992 10:46:51 EDT

UARS Day: 56         		Calendar Date:  Wednesday, 6-NOV-1991 (91310)
UARS Day: 57         		Calendar Date:  Thursday, 7-NOV-1991 (91311)
UARS Day: 61         		Calendar Date:  Monday, 11-NOV-1991 (91315)
UARS Day: 62         		Calendar Date:  Tuesday, 12-NOV-1991 (91316)
UARS Day: 63         		Calendar Date:  Wednesday, 13-NOV-1991 (91317)
UARS Day: 65         		Calendar Date:  Friday, 15-NOV-1991 (91319)
UARS Day: 66         		Calendar Date:  Saturday, 16-NOV-1991 (91320)
UARS Day: 67         		Calendar Date:  Sunday, 17-NOV-1991 (91321)
UARS Day: 68         		Calendar Date:  Monday, 18-NOV-1991 (91322)
UARS Day: 70         		Calendar Date:  Wednesday, 20-NOV-1991 (91324)
UARS Day: 72         		Calendar Date:  Friday, 22-NOV-1991 (91326)
UARS Day: 74         		Calendar Date:  Sunday, 24-NOV-1991 (91328)
UARS Day: 76         		Calendar Date:  Tuesday, 26-NOV-1991 (91330)
UARS Day: 78         		Calendar Date:  Thursday, 28-NOV-1991 (91332)
UARS Day: 80         		Calendar Date:  Saturday, 30-NOV-1991 (91334)
UARS Day: 81         		Calendar Date:  Sunday, 1-DEC-1991 (91335)
UARS Day: 82         		Calendar Date:  Monday, 2-DEC-1991 (91336)
UARS Day: 93         		Calendar Date:  Friday, 13-DEC-1991 (91347)
UARS Day: 94         		Calendar Date:  Saturday, 14-DEC-1991 (91348)
UARS Day: 98         		Calendar Date:  Wednesday, 18-DEC-1991 (91352)
UARS Day: 100        		Calendar Date:  Friday, 20-DEC-1991 (91354)
UARS Day: 101        		Calendar Date:  Saturday, 21-DEC-1991 (91355)
UARS Day: 102        		Calendar Date:  Sunday, 22-DEC-1991 (91356)
UARS Day: 104        		Calendar Date:  Tuesday, 24-DEC-1991 (91358)
UARS Day: 105        		Calendar Date:  Wednesday, 25-DEC-1991 (91359)
UARS Day: 106        		Calendar Date:  Thursday, 26-DEC-1991 (91360)
UARS Day: 108        		Calendar Date:  Saturday, 28-DEC-1991 (91362)
UARS Day: 109        		Calendar Date:  Sunday, 29-DEC-1991 (91363)
UARS Day: 110        		Calendar Date:  Monday, 30-DEC-1991 (91364)
UARS Day: 112        		Calendar Date:  Wednesday, 1-JAN-1992 (92001)
UARS Day: 122        		Calendar Date:  Saturday, 11-JAN-1992 (92011)
UARS Day: 123        		Calendar Date:  Sunday, 12-JAN-1992 (92012)
UARS Day: 124        		Calendar Date:  Monday, 13-JAN-1992 (92013)
UARS Day: 126        		Calendar Date:  Wednesday, 15-JAN-1992 (92015)
UARS Day: 128        		Calendar Date:  Friday, 17-JAN-1992 (92017)
UARS Day: 129        		Calendar Date:  Saturday, 18-JAN-1992 (92018)
UARS Day: 130        		Calendar Date:  Sunday, 19-JAN-1992 (92019)
UARS Day: 132        		Calendar Date:  Tuesday, 21-JAN-1992 (92021)
UARS Day: 133        		Calendar Date:  Wednesday, 22-JAN-1992 (92022)
UARS Day: 134        		Calendar Date:  Thursday, 23-JAN-1992 (92023)
UARS Day: 136        		Calendar Date:  Saturday, 25-JAN-1992 (92025)
UARS Day: 137        		Calendar Date:  Sunday, 26-JAN-1992 (92026)
UARS Day: 138        		Calendar Date:  Monday, 27-JAN-1992 (92027)
UARS Day: 140        		Calendar Date:  Wednesday, 29-JAN-1992 (92029)
UARS Day: 141        		Calendar Date:  Thursday, 30-JAN-1992 (92030)
UARS Day: 144        		Calendar Date:  Sunday, 2-FEB-1992 (92033)
UARS Day: 145        		Calendar Date:  Monday, 3-FEB-1992 (92034)
UARS Day: 146        		Calendar Date:  Tuesday, 4-FEB-1992 (92035)
UARS Day: 147        		Calendar Date:  Wednesday, 5-FEB-1992 (92036)
UARS Day: 149        		Calendar Date:  Friday, 7-FEB-1992 (92038)
UARS Day: 152        		Calendar Date:  Monday, 10-FEB-1992 (92041)
UARS Day: 153        		Calendar Date:  Tuesday, 11-FEB-1992 (92042)
UARS Day: 154        		Calendar Date:  Wednesday, 12-FEB-1992 (92043)
UARS Day: 155        		Calendar Date:  Thursday, 13-FEB-1992 (92044)
UARS Day: 157        		Calendar Date:  Saturday, 15-FEB-1992 (92046)
UARS Day: 158        		Calendar Date:  Sunday, 16-FEB-1992 (92047)
UARS Day: 159        		Calendar Date:  Monday, 17-FEB-1992 (92048)
UARS Day: 160        		Calendar Date:  Tuesday, 18-FEB-1992 (92049)
UARS Day: 163        		Calendar Date:  Friday, 21-FEB-1992 (92052)
UARS Day: 164        		Calendar Date:  Saturday, 22-FEB-1992 (92053)
UARS Day: 165        		Calendar Date:  Sunday, 23-FEB-1992 (92054)
UARS Day: 168        		Calendar Date:  Wednesday, 26-FEB-1992 (92057)
UARS Day: 169        		Calendar Date:  Thursday, 27-FEB-1992 (92058)
UARS Day: 171        		Calendar Date:  Saturday, 29-FEB-1992 (92060)
UARS Day: 173        		Calendar Date:  Monday, 2-MAR-1992 (92062)
UARS Day: 175        		Calendar Date:  Wednesday, 4-MAR-1992 (92064)
UARS Day: 176        		Calendar Date:  Thursday, 5-MAR-1992 (92065)
UARS Day: 177        		Calendar Date:  Friday, 6-MAR-1992 (92066)
UARS Day: 179        		Calendar Date:  Sunday, 8-MAR-1992 (92068)
UARS Day: 180        		Calendar Date:  Monday, 9-MAR-1992 (92069)
UARS Day: 190        		Calendar Date:  Thursday, 19-MAR-1992 (92079)
UARS Day: 191        		Calendar Date:  Friday, 20-MAR-1992 (92080)
UARS Day: 192        		Calendar Date:  Saturday, 21-MAR-1992 (92081)
UARS Day: 193        		Calendar Date:  Sunday, 22-MAR-1992 (92082)
UARS Day: 195        		Calendar Date:  Tuesday, 24-MAR-1992 (92084)
UARS Day: 196        		Calendar Date:  Wednesday, 25-MAR-1992 (92085)
UARS Day: 197        		Calendar Date:  Thursday, 26-MAR-1992 (92086)
UARS Day: 198        		Calendar Date:  Friday, 27-MAR-1992 (92087)
UARS Day: 201        		Calendar Date:  Monday, 30-MAR-1992 (92090)