Subject: Approval in force now

From: [email-masked] (David Winningham)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 91 09:44:56 CDT

Attached below is a message from Seals indicating we are to follow the procedures just sent to you now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From [email-masked] Fri Sep 27 09:02:01 1991
Date:    Fri, 27 Sep 1991 14:02:56 GMT
From: [email-masked]
Subject: RULES - USE NOW
To: [email-masked]
Status: RO

What we want to do is go ahead and start using the outlined procedure now
although formal agreement on the specific guidelines will be done at the
next Science Team meeting.

You should go ahead and send in notification for your AGU papers.  Basically
you just send in a mail message to SCI on the CDHF following the format
in Section D of my previous mail message.  Also Section E provides a
sample using a Joe Waters presentation.  If you want to see what is already
in the SCI account, you can do a DIR command on the CDHF account.  For
example, DIR PI1$DISK:[SCI.APP] will give a listing of items pertaining
to approved presentations.  Let me know if you have any problems.

Let's try this electronic approach and see how it goes.  Thanks!  Bob Seals

----- End Included Message -----