Subject: Re: hao projects

From: [email-masked] (Rosemary Mitchell)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 08:34:59 -0600 (MDT)

->
->
->Rosemary:
->
->Thanks for the 3 lists of hao accounts. Could you please add
->Amy Balok to the regular account project 28100042 ("Upper
->Atmosphere Studies"). She can continue her work there.

   I will do this later today.

->
->Are there gau balances for each of the projects? If there is
->enough remaining in 28100042, we can use that as a project
->for people who are being cut off from the joint accounts.

ROBLE           5342            24100003
ROBLE           5342            24100004
ROBLE           5342            28100036       P
ROBLE           5342            28100037
ROBLE           5342            28100039

The above 5 project numbers have no set allocation.  Use
accumulates through the month and the use field is zeroed out
at the beginning of each month.  The allocation amount shows
'5000.' which is just an arbitrarily large amount which keeps
projects from having use amount exceed allocation amount.
If HAO exceeds their divisional allocation by 150% in one
month or 120% for three months then the entire division is
disabled from Cray access for the rest of the month.

->
->Also, there are several names on some of Roble's accounts that 
->are probably inactive and could be removed (e.g., Roger Burnside
->passed away last year). Maybe a report with activity on Roble's
->projects and gau balances would be helpful.
->

  Please advise me of any accounts that can be removed.  We never
  close an account until directed to do so by someone in authority.

Rosemary