Subject: MAHRSI NO observations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 16:35:59 -0500 (EST)

Ray Roble asked me to get in touch with you about NO results in the 
mesosphere and lower thermosphere from the MAHRSI experiment.  I have a 
postscript file summarizing the results which you can obtain via anonymous 
ftp the following way:

ftp power.nrl.navy.mil
user:  anonymous
pswd:  <your email address>
cd pub/stevens
get no_all.ps

It is a color image showing the NO densities as a function of latitude and 
altitude for all five orbits of limb scans.  The observations are for 
11/6-7/94.  There are about 90 minutes and 20 degrees in longitude between 
orbits.  Let me know if you need more information about the observations or 
the details of the image and I will be happy to provide them.  Regards,

Mike Stevens
[email-masked]
(202) 404-7226